The 6th annual state-wide Immunize SD conference: Bridging the Gap was held on August 2 in Sioux Falls. This event brought together health care professionals to network and learn about the latest vaccine news and developments, promoting access and vaccine confidence.
Session topics focused on bridging the gap between knowledge and action, between action and access, and between access and trust.
- Increase provider knowledge of immunization practices, vaccine developments, and innovative patient care.
- Provide tactics to improve sharing information with patients for increased trust and credibility.
- Describe current vaccine trends in South Dakota and the nation and explain probable causes and consequences.
- Demonstrate outreach best practices with proven results in improved immunization rates.
- Share alternative strategies for increased access to care and connecting patient populations to vaccine resources.
ISD Conference Katelyn Jetelina Slides
ISD Conference Sara Bowman Slides
ISD Conference Ben Tiensvold Slides
ISD Conference Jennifer Hsu Slides
ISD Conference Paul Carson Slides
ISD Conference Allison Waugh Slides
ISD Conference Isum Ward Slides
ISD Conference Andrea Polkinghorn Slides
ISD Conference Megan White Face Slides
ISD Conference Becky Christensen Slides
ISD Conference 'Be a pro vaccine advocate' Handout
FIND THE CONFERENCE EVALUATION HERE.
Complete the evaluation by Friday, August 19 for a chance to win a $50 Amazon Gift Card!